Today, the credit history of a person is the most significant factor affecting the Bank's decision about the approval of the loan.
Credit Bureau is simply an electronic archive that collects data about loans that have been applied for or obtained by individuals sole traders and companies from banks and financial institutions.
It is important to note that the CIBT Credit Bureau:
• is not an archive of delinquent borrowers or a black list, CIBT in fact manages positive and negative information.
• it does not contain information about dishonored checks or drafts or information from courts and land registries.
The information in the credit reporting system is sent to CIBT by banks and financial institutions that are CIBT’s, who are also known as credit bureau subscribers.
These banks and financial institutions can consult such information only for purposes related to credit protection and reduction of credit risk. Therefore, data may be consulted:
• when the bank or financial institution must evaluate a credit application
• during repayment of a loan.
What is a credit history?
The credit history of each individual is an important "reference" that can be used when making new credit applications or negotiating for better terms. Without this kind of reference, the only way that a bank or financial institution can protect itself against credit risk when issuing a loan is through a mortgage on a house, a lien on an asset, or a third-party guarantee.
But now, thanks to CIBT Credit Bureau, banks and financial institutions can grant loans without necessarily asking for collateral, simply based on a person's good credit history.
By evaluating the credit history, they can also make quick decisions about granting credit, and can apply terms and conditions that are in keeping with the applicant's actual risk profile.
• FIs refuse to grant a loan because of negative information in the credit history
• To dispute information in the credit history
• Control the own credit history
Example: If the bank did not give you a loan, then something is wrong with the credit history. If you are sure that you should be all right with it, perhaps it has not yet been updated. For example, a client took a car loan and repaid it, but the credit history has not yet appeared. The bank sees the current loan and denies the new one.
Our Office for Relations with the Public is pleased to receive you from Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 17 PM. Address of CIBT office: 19 Foteh Niyozi str., 12 floor
To get your own Credit history you need to visit CIBT office or visit any branches of following Financial Instituties:
1. LLC MDO "Humo and Partners"
2. LLC MDO "MATIN"
3. CJSC "Spitamen Bank"
4. CJSC MDO "Imon International"
5. JSC "Eskhata Bank".
Each consumer can access his own credit history for free once a year in CIBT office.
List of necessary documents for credit history obtaining for individuals::
1. Internal personal ID (passport)
2. Taxpayer Number (INN).
List of necessary documents for credit history obtaining for privates:
1. Identity card (passport) of the head of the enterprise;
2. Taxpayer Number (INN) of the head of the enterprise;
3. Shahodatoma (certificate);
In case if you would like to get the third party Credit history you have to have the Notary power of attorney to your name with resolution of accepting the credit history of third party.